Choice
How Would I Love For It To Be?
Moving forward doesn't require confidence in myself. Having confidence in God is enough. God works/plays through me.
Okay, going back I can't find the email from Ananda saying the purpose of life is BLISS.
Bliss. Bliss. Bliss.
Go For IT!!!
Books. Visualize Success. Safe for me to be powerful and take charge. Stay on my present path. Have confidence. I have asking for and affirming. Now it is time for me to take action. Big change is afoot and it is positive. Let my past go. Letting go of any old patterns. The burden of carrying my past around has made me tired and weary. Lay down my burden. Keep only the lessons and love.
Only One Direction: Forward
Trusting
Was going to call this the Bliss Project. Love the Bliss Bet though because it was my playing a lot game on the internet where I bet that helped me come up with this alliteration. Buoyed by my success with following the 4-Hour Body project and being four inches smaller in my waist and four inches smaller in my hips in just four weeks, in the coming 28 days, I plan on blasting as much bliss into my consciousness as possible.
Then I am going to make it into a book that will be a huge seller.
One thing that came to me is about feeling "bad". My choice is feeling great...feeling blissful...loving my life...loving all that is. Every time I choose love, I honor the Creator of ALL. So, I wish to put it out there that I wish to let go of feeling bad about anyone or anything, including myself. It is a waste of my energetic investment. Ask me to feel good for you about you or something. Ask me to see you as blissful, as blessed, as loved, as beautiful, as any number of the amazing ways one might think of someone who is a beautiful, blessed, beloved child of Mother/Father God...and I will be thrilled and blissful to do so. Feeling bliss for me or feeling bliss for you...energetically...same thing.
What I am looking forward to most is seeing the ways the Universe begins having things line up for me in my life as I strengthen my bliss vibe. And I intend to include a shout out to the House of Bliss on Facebook. I also thought of B.O.B. or Being of Bliss. Beacon of Bliss. Temple of Bliss.
Also, might be good to include the white board. The Serenity Prayer. Each moment all channels/all vibrations are available to us, including the vibration of Bliss...Divine Well-Being. With my energetic remote control, what channel/vibe do I choose. The remote control does not pick your channel for you. I have dominion. Dominion over my thoughts, feelings, actions, etc.
And I also desire through this bliss bet project to as soon as I catch myself thinking about "judging" others like somehow I am the spirituality police or something, that I desire to simply change my thoughts to the Bliss Channel.
I am excited about how this break in my vibration...this conscious choice of Bliss...me betting on Bliss...me blasting bliss into my consciousness field...will make my life even more amazing...even more "I love my life."
Thank you. Whoo hoo!!!
P.S. And the tracking makes it better. And as much as I wish I could go from the size of my physical body today to the size I expect it to be by the end of April, 2011 today (and perhaps if I believed I could really effect this physical change, I would), it has been very good for me to see the effects of tracking one's progress and expecting the progress to be positive and a success with the outcome I desired. Whoo hoo!!!
Bliss is the word. Bliss is the feeling. I feel bliss. I love my life. Whoo hoo!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment